Eureka is a feature-rich and highly customizable Hugo theme. Using Eureka allows you to customize and deploy your website quickly and easily.
Eureka is committed to providing an elegant, feature-rich and highly customizable theme for Hugo.
Eureka is a theme of continuous improvement. If you have any feature suggestions or encounter any problems, please feel free to open an issue.
- Getting Started: In Getting Started you will learn how to quickly build a Hugo site with Eureka.
- Homepage Configuration: In Getting Started, I believe you have successfully run the Hugo site using Eureka. In Homepage Configuration you will learn how to customize the website homepage.
- Content Management: You have configured the website homepage in Homepage Configuration. Next we will add some content. Content Management will lead you to understand site content structure and editing skills.
- Customize Eureka: In Content Management, you have already learned about all kinds of content of Eureka. Next, we will introduce Eureka’s customization options. Customize Eureka will lead you to understand how Eureka is configured and its options.
- Multilingual Mode: In addition to Content Management and Customize Eureka described above, Eureka also supports Multilingual Mode. Multilingual Mode will lead you to understand how to build a multilingual site.
- Update Eureka: Update Eureka will introduce different ways to update Eureka.
Sites Using Eureka
Are you using Hugo Eureka? Add the
hugo-eureka topic on your repo!
Maybe you can also share your awesome projects with the community at Hugo Eureka Showcase. 🙌